The safety of our members and the YogaHub family remains our top priority.
So what steps are we taking to ensure a Covid-safe studio?
- Class capacity has been reduced for both our studios.
- All members must book online and studio classes will have a strict 2 hour cancellation policy as before.
- We ask anyone attending a studio class to bring their own mats/blocks/props. Studio mats/props and towel rental will NOT be available until further notice.
- We kindly ask that everyone wear a mask around the studio until they are on their mat (masks can be removed for class).
- Changing rooms & showers will not be open for use.
- To allow enough cleaning time between each class, we ask you arrive no earlier than 10mins before class. Class sizes will be smaller so this will be enough time for you all to settle on your mat.
- Mat spaces will be marked out to help everyone stay physically distanced.
- The studio now has windows that open up to help with sufficient ventilation.
- There will be longer changeover times between classes to ensure less crowding and no overlap of students arriving/leaving.
- Please make use of our space outside the studio for socially distanced post class chats and catch ups!
- We will be cleaning and sanitising high touch points in the studio before and after each class.
- We will have both hand wash and hand sanitiser available.
- Teachers will not be offering hands-on adjustments until further notice.
- Please do NOT practice at the studio if you are at all unwell or have someone in your household who is unwell or self isolating.
- Please use your yogi superpowers to be considerate, respectful and mindful of each other’s space…and let us know of any concerns you may have!
KEEPING YOU SAFE
Over time we hope to relax certain studio policies…
but as things stand we will need to make these changes to keep everyone safe and the studio open!